Lowongan Kerja Posisi Payroll Specialist di PT FedEx Express International
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
At FedEx, we keep the world connected in good times, and during periods of great need as evidenced in the past year. We are helping the world move forward.
We are looking for Payroll Specialist (based in Jakarta, Indonesia).
- To support payroll month end/yearly closing process, including journal entries posting and accounts reconciliation.
- To liaise and respond directly to stakeholders regarding payroll accounting queries.
- To perform month end checklist and forecast monthly impact.
- To liaise with auditors in preparation prior to and during annual payroll audits.
- To ensure payroll service alignment with the company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree holder or higher degree holder preferably in Business Studies (Finance/Accounting) with minimum 4 years’ experience in payroll services and finance accounting.
- Good with numbers and analytical acumen.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and related statutory regulations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to multi-task and work independently under tight timeline.
- Must be meticulous, diligent with a can-do attitude.
- Well versed in MS applications (Excel, Word).
- Language: Proficiency in English
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Supervisor/Koordinator
Kualifikasi : Sarjana (S1)
Pengalaman Kerja : 4 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sumber Daya Manusia/Personalia, Sumber Daya Manusia / HR / 502, 137
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PT FedEx Express International
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world’s top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
For more information about FedEx, refer to this page.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees’ well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PT FedEx Express International
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 20 hari
Industri : Transportasi/Logistik
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Tip, Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja), Health Insurance (Inpatient & Outpatient); Life Insurance; Tuition Assistance
Lokasi : Jakarta Selatan