Lowongan Kerja Posisi Finance Business Partner – Automotive di PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Our client is Multinational Automotive company. A well-respected player that has a presence in all major geographical regions and boasting a strong track record historically. As Finance Business Partner, you will become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
The key function of Finance Business Partner is to generate insightful analyses of business performance and behaviour and contribute to formulation of business strategies and plans for identification of opportunities to drive sustainable growth.
- Identify trends and provides insights to the Management to grow their organization and profitability.
- Review and handle COGS & Pricing Analysis.
- Financial Planning and analysis and suggestion to management for improving the margin analysis. Also, handling pricing analysis.
- Control marketing and promotion spending, identify variances.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting
- Assist the annual budgeting activities and monthly forecasting process.
- Responsible to assist in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans
- Provides timely reports to be acted upon based on the analyses, in an easy to understand format such as tables, charts and graphs.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance
- Minimum 5years of relevant working experience, preferable in FMCG/ Industrial sector
- Strong analytical skill with good business acumen
- Advance Microsoft Office Skill, strong at pivot table and vlookup.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company
- Competitive remuneration package
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Manajer/Asisten Manajer
Kualifikasi : Sarjana (S1), Diploma Pascasarjana, Gelar Professional, Magister (S2)
Pengalaman Kerja : 6 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Akuntansi / Keuangan, Akuntansi Umum / Pembiayaan / 501, 131
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 7 hari
Industri : Manajemen/Konsulting HR
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Jakarta Raya