Lowongan Kerja Posisi Account Manager – Food Ingredients di PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of key accounts. You will be the primary point of contact for your clients, responsible for building strong relationships and driving sales growth.
Our client is a global leader in the sales, marketing and distribution of speciality chemicals and food ingredients. With operations in more than 50 countries, they offer a unique combination of local market expertise and global presence.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers, and providing technical expertise to tailor custom solutions to customer’s needs. The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute account plans to achieve sales targets and grow market share.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in assigned accounts.
- Conduct regular business reviews with clients to identify opportunities for growth and address any concerns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction and deliver value to clients.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activity and customer interactions in CRM system.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and market conditions.
- Provide technical expertise to customers and tailor custom solutions
- Manage customer complaints and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Conduct market research and keep up-to-date with industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree in food science, food technology, chemistry, chemical engineering, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in sales or account management in the specialty chemicals and ingredients industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal teams
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and developing new business opportunities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package. They also provide opportunities for career development and advancement within the company.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Informasi Kriteria Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Manajer/Asisten Manajer
Kualifikasi : Sarjana (S1), Diploma Pascasarjana, Gelar Professional, Magister (S2)
Pengalaman Kerja : 6 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Penjualan / Pemasaran, Penjualan – Korporasi / 503, 142
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Manajemen/Konsulting HR
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Jakarta Raya